RESENTATION: Water Soluble powder and Premix
DESCRIPTION: A broad spectrum energizing compound that contains fosfomycin, fructose 1.6 diphosphate, electrolytes and tylosin. The product was developed to optimize poultry performance through Strategic Application Programs.
• For the treatment and prevention of a wide range of bacterial diseases and Mycoplasma affecting poultry including infections of the respiratory and digestive tract.
• In breeders, broilers and layers, it is recommended for the prevention and treatment of Salmonella infections, chronic respiratory disease (CRD) with Mycoplasma gallisepticum, synovitis caused by Mycoplasma synoviae, E. coli related colibacillosis, airsacculitis caused by E. coli, Infectious coryza caused by Avibacterium paragallinarum, fowl cholera caused by Pasteurella multocida, and bacterial diseases caused by organisms sensitive to fosfomycin.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Water soluble powder;
(Treatment: use as prescribed by your veterinarian.)
• Broilers: 160 mg FOSBAC Plus T (40 g Fosfomycin)/ kg body mass (approx. 400 g per 1000 chickens at KLW of 1kg) for 3-5 consecutive days administered to the drinking water.
• Breeders: Use 160 mg FOSBAC Plus T (40 g Fosfomycin)/ kg body mass (approx. 400 g per 1000 chickens at KLW of 2.5kg) for 3-5 consecutive days in the drinking water.
• Layers: Use as prescribed by veterinarian. Recommended dosage is 160 mg FOSBAC (40 g Fosfomycin)/kg body mass (approx. 288 g per 1000 layer hens at KLW of 1.8 kg) for 3-5 consecutive days
• Broilers, Layers and Breeders: dissolve 5 g in 10 litre clean water and provide as drinking water for 3 to 5 days.
• Prevention: Broilers, Breeders and Layers: 400-600 g per ton of feed.
• Treatment: Broilers, Breeders and Layers: 800 –1200 g per ton of feed.
• Water Soluble powder: 25g, 50g, 100g, 160g, 1kg, 20kg
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.