The award-winning Tralyx is delivered in an updated package, featuring an all new XL lens offering more depth, coverage, and protection.
Tested and designed by professional cyclists, the Tralyx XL lens was engineered to expand the depth of vision, all while withstanding heat of activity, especially while riding a bike. Through its outstanding comfort and extraordinary lens technology, the original Traylx model is Rudy Project's most advanced sunglass ever. The addition of the Tralyx XL to the performance line-up adds a new eyewear solution with deeper lens and uncompromised ultra-wide peripheral vision.
- Every sunglass has different ways of fitting and removing the lenses
Fully Adjustable Anti-Slip Temples:
- Our sport models have 360 degree adjustable temple tips that can be easily and quickly adjusted by applying gentle pressure
Adjustable Anti Slip Nosepads:
- This gives you the ability to fit the glasses to your exact nose bridge shape and width while keeping the glasses snug on your face during extreme activities
- Safety Project is a unique Rudy Project feature that creates fold-in-hinge without any sharp edges, designed to minimize injury in case of impact or falls
RP-D Centred Optics:
- The optical axis is maintained parallel to the main axis of vision, permitting maximum utilization of lenses with an extensive curvature, while respecting the need of optical quality and visual clarity, and minimizing eye fatigue
- Employing uniquely designed air flow vents, the Tralyx and Tralyx SX keep you protected while managing the air flow through the frame to combat fogging
- Product Description: Tralyx XL White Gloss with Multilaser Blue Lenses
- Lens Type: Non Polarized, Neutral Lens
- Lens Light Transmission: 20 Percent
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Shipping may take 2-5 days for delivery depending on your area.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.